Thursday, January 3, 2013

Goodbye 2013, Helloooo 2013!

So 2012 has come to an end and I'm super excited to strut my way into 2013..
So much has happened this past year of which I'm so grateful for. I've made new friends and strengthened my relationship with those I already had. (Hello Chevvy Piston and Tess Munster!), I got to travel to the US to work with 2 of my favorite photographers (people whom I never thought I'd be shooting with) and was blown away buy not just their artistry but their all round awesomeness as well.

I was picked as Inked Magazine's 'Inked Girl of the day' (rare for a plus size gal!) and was featured in several magazines (including the cover of Pin Up Perfection Magazine and a second appearance in Bizarre Magazine) I also started to model for Melons & Sweetcheeks lingerie and Lace Embrace Atelier which is truly an honor..
We moved from the suburbs into the city into our new apartment loft and my husband started his journey to full fill his dream of going back to school and becoming a motorcycle mechanic (after having been a chef for over 25 years...It's never to late to follow your dreams) and although times have been stressful here and there I've never seen him more happy and motivated.

I met the amazing Graden van Erkelens (hair stylist extraordinaire) and was offered sponsorship by him and his wonderful salon, Voltsalon. (A friendship and collaboration I cherish so deeply) I traded my raven locks into red..

I hope everyone had a great 2012 and wish you and even better 2013...I know I've said it before but never be afraid to follow your dream. You owe it to yourself to be happy. Sparkle and don't ever let anyone dull your shine...

Much love to you all...

KD


No comments:

Post a Comment