Monday, August 27, 2012

Classic Cars and Broads...

Once again my sincere apologies for the neglect of this blog. My summer so far has been insanely busy so by the time I get home my mind pretty much draws a bit of a blank...

Anyway, for those of you who follow me on Facebook you may know that I have developed quite a strong friendship with a fellow local model named Chevvy Piston and we recently got to spend the day together in Ladner, BC working at the Pin Up Perfection Photography booth at the Classic Car Show.

This has been my 2nd time working this booth with Chevvy at a classic car show, our last one being in Chilliwack.

I really enjoy going out to these events! My favorite part is ogling all the stunning cars, I have so much respect for all the work that these people have put into them. I hope to one day own my very own *hot pink* 1932 Ford Coupe (with leopard print seating) or a 1950's Merc lead sled...A girl can dream right? *sigh* I may need to get over my fear and actually get a drivers license first....

I also really love meeting all the lovely people there and engaging in chit chat:)


Here are some shots from the Chilliwack and Ladner classic car show:)













































































No comments:

Post a Comment