Thursday, January 12, 2012

2012

Oh hi there blog, it's been a while!

First of all a very happy belated New Year! I hope 2012 will bring you everything you desire!

I hope everyone is doing well, I apologise for the absence lately...I've been a busy girl...I took a little mini break after a very busy December but now that January has arrived things are slowly getting back to normal.

So what's new? I've been busy shooting with the likes of talented local photographers such as Ken Nash, Shimona Henry and Anathema Photography and bared all for a revealing shoot with White Wave Studio's (which if you are familiar with my work is something you don't see my do often;)

I'm also very exited to announce that I have joined to roster of Rabid Magazine's Rabid Girls, which is a real honour as I'm a  big fan of their magazine...Keep an eye out for me in one of the upcoming issues!

So what will the new year bring for me? I am definitely planning more modeling trips over the border and there will be some very cool new collaborations this year..I could not be more thrilled for what's to come..but for now hush hush...Time will tell my sweets!


I never make new years resolutions because I don't believe in them..If something (in my mind) needs to be done I will take care of it immediately rather then make myself some broken promises...
I live my life the way I want to live it, by my own rules and with love in my heart..

Much love to you all!


xx


Kerosene



No comments:

Post a Comment