Wednesday, October 26, 2011

With love from Russia

A few months ago I had the pleasure to meet and work with a very talented (and lovable) photographer named Ilya Fedorov who came all the way from Russia.
You may remember I blogged about this shoot a little while ago as it was quite an adventure hiking through the woods in a corset and long lace skirt.
What I did not mention is that the photo's would be featured exclusively in Russia's 'Happy Plus' magazine.
The Russians have been most kind to me, this is my 3rd interview for a Russian publication:)

















2 comments:

  1. I am a follower of yours on deviantART and I just now saw your blog! I am a fan and I just wanted to say thank you so much for sharing some of your experiences with us. It is very inspiring to me to see all the things you have accomplished with your career!
    Though I am not a model I have just now stepped out on my own as it were after years of depression and dependence. I am starting small (an apartment and online shop) and I am nervous about what may come. Seeing you thrive gives me hope that I can make it. I may not become as popular as you and I surely am not as beautiful, but if I can attain the happiness you appear to have I will have "made it"!
    Thank you so much for the inspiration you bring to me and I am sure to others!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you are on blogger. You are always so beautiful....not to mention inspirational. Keep up the amazing work. Have a great weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete