Monday, June 6, 2011

Strepthroat:(

UUUGHHH I have strepthroat and it sucks!!! I hate being sick:(



There, now that unpleasant little bit of complaining is over it's back to business...After all, the show must go on!!
so the weather has been great here in Vancouver and it's finally starting to look a bit like summer, which means time for sundresses and peep toe shoes, woohoo!
It also means time for more outdoor shoots:) This Friday I booked a photo shoot with a lovely photographer named Ilya Fyodorov who is coming all the way from Russia.
We will be heading out to Lighthouse park for our shoot, which is part rain forest and part beach.
Ilya was kind enough to commission Sweet Carousel Corsetry (who you should know of if you've been following this blog;) to create a custom corset for me for this shoot. Yay:D
It will be fun to mix this kind of corseted Gothic glamour look to some lush nature.

 I also recently did a photo shoot with the lovely FALT Photography from Edmonton, Alberta.
This was a collaboration I was very exited about as it has been one long in the making.
FALT and I were supposed to shoot together last year but due to a massive screw up by UPS her equipment was not delivered on time and our shoot had to be cancelled..We've kept in touch ever since and were happy to re-schedule when she was back in Vancouver.
The whole shoot itself felt more like hanging out with a close friend then 'work' even though it was our first time meeting in person..She stayed for supper after the shoot I like feeding people) and we had a great evening chatting and giggling.
I just had a sneak preview of some of the shots and can't wait to share them with you guys..


That's all for now! Keep checking this space <3

No comments:

Post a Comment