Monday, March 28, 2011

Shoes shoes shoes!!!!

Well helloooooooooo there shoes...Feel free to join my closet <3













Christian Louboutin 'Red velvet and Ostrich'
I adore the combination of the soft red velvet and the starkness of the ostrich leather..It reminds me of Moulin Rouge gone Rock N Roll. Plus red and black is one of my all time favorite colour combo's...





















Christian Louboutin Fall 2010
Spikes AND black glitter? *love overload* Christian Louboutin, you never fail me...



















Yves Saint Laurent
Note:
I LOVE leopard print shoes (and a good leopard print in general) and feel that every woman should have at least 1 leopard print item (be it shoes, a scarf or a bag/purse) it's such an easy way to dress up a casual look and give it some sass...It's sexy and classy and looks great with everything! (fitted jeans and a blouse, a little black dress or a pant suit)






















Vivienne Westwood leather and canvas ankle boot.
I love buckles and kinda like how these shoes look a bit like a straightjacket! I'd probably stay away from pairing these with a skirt since I'm only 5 ft 3 and they'd make my legs look short and chubby (which they are but a girl can cheat...) I'd opt for skinny jeans and a cropped motorcycle jacket.

No comments:

Post a Comment