Sunday, February 6, 2011

New hair pictures!

So I had mentioned in my previous post that I went and got my hair chopped off, so here are the pictures of the new 'do' (by Sophie @ Barbarella Hair Saloon, Vancouver, BC)

Photographer: Miss Murder Photography
Crown: The Wee Jenny
Make Up Artist: me (list of cosmetic products used can be found below)




































































Primer: Smashbox Photofinish Primer
Foundation: Diorskin Forever Extreme wear make up (shade 010)
Concealer: Ben Nye highlight wheel SK-1
Powder: Diorskin Nude loose powder (in Ivory)
Bronzer: Smashbox Fusion Soft Lights (in Dusk) + Smashbox Halo perfecting bronzer
Blush: NARS 'Orgasm'
Eyeshadow: 'Cabernet' and '24K' and 'Blackout' by Smashbox, '080 Red' by Kryolan
Brows: Smashbox 'Brow Tech' in dark brown
Lips: Annabelle lip liner (in 'Flame') + Annabelle Le Gloss Lipshine ('Bitten') soo good and inexpensive!!

No comments:

Post a Comment