Friday, December 31, 2010

Dear 2010

What a year it has been, full of up's and downs. I'm looking forward to see what the new year will bring..

A list of the stuff we did in 2010
-We decided to leave Montreal and move to Vancouver
-I modelled for the cover of one of my favorite magazines, Secret, it was my first cover and I was so proud!
-I modelled for the 2010 Polymorphe Latex catalogue, which was an incredible honor. Such an amazing team of people.
-We drove across the country on a huge Canada road trip. It was magical seeing the landscapes change each province.
-We gawked at the majestic mountains in the BC rockies
-I met my in-laws in 'the flesh' for the first time.
-We settled in our new condo in Vancouver
-We got into a car crash
-We almost went bankrupt only to pull ourselves out and come back stronger
-I started a new daytime Cosmetician/Make Up Artist job to pay the bills
-I started shooting with local photographers who soon became good friends (Shimona, David and Jenny)
-I realized that Vancouver is kind of overrated and boring


So that was pretty much it for me.

Let's raise our glasses to a happy and healthy 2011

Happy New Year to all of you!

Love,

K.D

No comments:

Post a Comment