Monday, November 15, 2010

Plus size friendly clothing that doesn't resemble a potato sack

Being a big girl and a fatsionista I often get emails from girls asking where I buy my clothes..Because let's, let's face it, it hard to find cute/sexy/classy plus size clothing that isn't:

A: a baggy tunic shirt
B: some unflattering moomoo dress
C: ugly pants with an elastic waist
D: all of the above...*sad face*

I find most plus size clothing stores extremely disappointing and often find they give a
you must cover everything up kinda message..Thanks but no thanks..Style is wearing something that makes YOU feel good and beautiful. Its all about attitude and confidence!

The list below is of places I frequently shop at (online) and who I highly recommend, all are plus size friendly.


Pin Up Girl clothing (upto 2XL)
Mode Merr (upto 3XL)
Unique Vintage (select items upto 2XL)
Stop Staring clothing (upto 3XL)
Chic Star (some cute finds on there, carries upto a size 28)
Whirling Turban (custom sized Pin Up and Vintage style wedding dresses)


More to be added soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment