Friday, November 12, 2010

Day off

So the husband and I had a day off together yesterday (which we don't get often) and decided to do one of our favorite things, go to Homesense and snoop for stuff for the house..This is one of our favorite past times to do and since we recently moved into a new condo it at least gave us an excuse. I'm a total fanantic when it comes to home/interior design and I will be the first to admit to my guilty pleasure of watching HGTV design shows. I'm pretty sure I missed my calling as an interior decorater. (I went to become a make up artist instead)
Sadly enough we left empty handed this time as nothing tickled our fancy so we went home and watched back to back episodes of Sons of Anarchy (win)

Tomorrow I have an early day as I'm meeting with Jenni from Deadly Couture to put together an outfit for Sunday's photoshoot with one of my favorite girly photographers miss Shimona Henry of Pinupperfection.com
Shimona and I instantly hit it off the first time we worked together and this will be our 3rd shoot, we will be joined by Vancouver's queen of sass and Burly-q miss Burgundy Brixx and the beautiful Maily Harlow...
Can I say 'trouble'?

Saturday night I'll be heading to the Fairview Pub on W Broadway to see some dear friends from Montreal who will be playing a show, The Hypnophonic and The Brains..

No comments:

Post a Comment